Monday, March 16, 2015

Our new candles are here!

Our new candles have arrived and they are divine!  I only wish you could smell them through this blog because they really do smell fantastic.  And, the packaging is awesome-- we've brought in polished copper tumblers, and mercury glass vessels...  not to mention the classic blue candle pots and faceted glass.  Over the last week, we've been testing out a few lines in the studio and the fragrances are so calming.  I didn't expect that.  So now, I like to have a candle burning whenever I'm at work.  The smell just makes me happy.  Isn't it funny how such a simple thing can affect your mood in that way?

This past weekend, I photographed each new candle for the website and was so impressed by the quality.  I know you will be too.   And, to celebrate the new line, we're offering everyone 20% off the entire collection now through March 17th!  Just use the discount code SPRING20.




...

If you would like to join our newsletter to be notified of future sales and High Street Market news, please sign up HERE!

...



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...