Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Bump Smitten!


Thank you, Bump Smitten!  Today, they are featuring the baby shower I styled for my dear friend, Brooke.  As many of you know, Bump Smitten is one of my favorite party inspiration blogs.  And when I needed inspiration for planning this very special baby shower, I turned to them for help!






Check out the Bump Smitten post HERE.



This bit of news comes at the perfect time.  Brooke gave birth to this very special baby last Friday.  His name is Liam James, and I don't think they come much cuter than this:



Congratulations, Brooke & Dean.  And, welcome baby Liam.



(And, thank you again Amanda Bevington for taking such beautiful photos of the baby shower!)


...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

bump smitten said...

Thank you so much for your kind words! Love the timing too. :) Such a beautiful baby!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...