Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Zara. $89.00




That's all I have to say.

$89.00


(the dress that sold out in 2.5 seconds)


**ALSO, if you're interested, jump over to this witty site: Kate Middleton For The Win
It's very VERY funny.  Thank you, Sheila.**

...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Maggie Rose said...

WANT.

Unfortunately Seattle doesn't have Zara - I'd either have to go to Vancouver BC (not too far, but border annoyance) or San Fran. Hmm.

Zara, PLEASE offer online shopping!

Diana said...

It's such a pretty dress! I love those pleats.

Megan said...

Ha! That site is a hoot! Of course, love the dress and so pleasantly surprised that it's zara!!

Kelly Robson said...

Megan, isn't it hysterical?!! That website made me laugh all afternoon. :)

xoxo
Kelly

cookie said...

pretty dress but I like the website's smokey blue color rather than the true blue on Kate...oops did I say that?

Tracy said...

I just clicked on the link to read about the dress selling out and I almost infected my computer with a virus. Either your link or the site the site has been hi-jacked, so you may want to remove it! Just a heads up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...