Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Madeline Weinrib Atelier

I'm a huge fan of Madeline Weinrib rugs.  A total master in their industry, the rugs at Madeline Weinrib Atelier tend to set the trends that everyone else tries to copy.  Do you agree?  Whenever I'm in New York City, I try to make time to visit their fabulous showroom at ABC Carpet & Home...

a shot of the Madeline Weinrib Atelier, from a past summer visit.


I love the graphic patterns, unique color combinations, and luxurious wools that make up the collection. 

Here are my absolute favorite, go-to patterns...


















one of my favorite favorites... this rug is so playful. 
great for a hallway or a kids room.














...

I hope you're having a lovely Tuesday, dear readers! 
And, if you want a few yards of the Les Touches fabric, it's not too late to order! 
Send me an email for pricing...  highstreetmarket@gmail.com

...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

K said...

Oh I agree completely. We designed our bedroom around a MW rug and it really is marvelous and makes the room. Definitely one of the biggest compliment getters in the house!

RLG said...

I'm such a huge fan, too.
Visited ABC during my b-day trip to NYC. Wanted to stay longer, but my company was like "huh?" It's on my list for the dream home for sure. xoxo

Susan said...

LOVE MW products, and the rugs are amazing!!I still have not been to the NYC showroom of theirs...on my list! ;)

Anne-Marie said...

You introduced me to MW! I love them. I want one.

Andrea said...

Love the chi chi Kari!! They are all so beautiful.

Unknown said...

They're new to me! I love the "Gemma" one. Have to check these out.

Life of Style said...

Yes, that whole floor is like heaven on Earth...love!

Ashley said...

Beautiful, whimsical prints. I, too, have always LOVED the "Jellybaby" rug. Did you have a chance to check out the discounted MW rugs in the basement of ABC Carpet (across the street from the main ABC store)?

EFT Manual said...

This place is a must see when scouting for lovely printed rugs and carpets!

Megan @ Lovely Happenings said...

May I have all of her rugs? please.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...