Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Dreaming Of Warmer Times



Hello perfect house with a spectacular pool. 

You're such a tease. 


...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Dawn said...

Ahhhh... Fond memories!

Cookie and Kate said...

If it makes you feel any better, think about all the leaves you would have to skim out of that pool! :)

Anne-Marie said...

I'll take it.

Kelly Robson said...

Kate, you are so right. That actually does make me a feel a tiny bit better. But, only a tiny bit. (We're still getting more icy rain + snow tonight).

xoxo
Kelly

Nikki said...

Yes yes! Where is the image from? I need to track it down and see the rest.

Kelly Robson said...

Nikki! I found the image at My Favorite And My Best blog (one of my faves). But, I don't know where it's originally from. I would love to see more of this house as well!

Heather @ Satisfying Spaces said...

That is a major tease!

A Wild Tonic said...

Ugghhh I need to live there! So perfect.

{jane} said...

dang. i'm in love.

Patti said...

It's in Atlanta. I've been there twice(nanny nanny)on garden tours. It was published in 2001 in Southern Accents Magazine.
I practically stalk this house.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...