Friday, November 19, 2010

The Tava Charger


Yesterday, I spent a small part of my afternoon helping a client of mine dress her dining table for Thanksgiving dinner.  The process was made easy because she already had the most amazing vintage linens, white Wedgwood china, and silver plated servingware on hand!  But, I suggested that she bring in a set of dark woven chargers to break up the white and add a bit of texture.  Plus, a woven charger just feels so earthy...  to me, it's the perfect choice for a Thanksgiving tablescape.

So, here is my top pick for a woven charger:


The "Tava charger" from Pottery Barn.  It's terrific.  I personally own a set of 12 (they're somewhere in storage!), and I have the matching coasters too.  I couldn't resist.  I love the fine weave and modern silhouette.  They work just as well with modern servingware as they do with your grandmother's china.  SO versatile.

And, they are perfect for Thanksgiving.


...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

heather said...

I have the exact same thing! (but I think mine's Crate & Barrel)

Perfect for holiday meals.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...