Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Halloween Baby


These knitted Halloween costumes are so precious, don't you think?  I love that little lion! 




My sweet friend Amanda just gave birth to a little girl two days ago!  Her name is Brooklyn and she is beautiful.  Congratulations, Amanda, Casey, and big brother Ben! 

...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

JWK said...

PRECIOUS!!

Amanda Bevington said...

HAD to check your blog tonight as I haven't been able to do my daily routine (being in the hospital and all : ) and I saw your message of congrats! You're SO sweet! Ben has the biggest smile on his face!!! Brooklyn is amazing and we are all so excited about her! Can't wait to share some pics!! Love to you!! xo, A PS: That little lamb knitted hat is adorable!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...