Friday, April 9, 2010

Happy Weekend!

image found via The Diversion Project

Have a great weekend, friends!  I have a ton of work to do this weekend, so I will be busy... vintage shopping, getting ready for a design presentation next week, and working in the yard. 

We will be grilling burgers for dinner (on our new grill!) and maybe I'll try this amazing Coconut Lime "Revenge" Cake for dessert.  I'm not feeling vengeful, but the cake looks too good to pass up.


...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

ashlina {the decorista} said...

happy weekend love. adorable photo. :)

Jennifer said...

that picture is hilarious.

woo hoo for a new grill! I feel like our life totally changed when we bought ours, ha.

Kelly Robson said...

I KNOW! First of all, let me say that my husband has made dinner once in the last year (a sandwich with deli meat and reheated leftovers). And, when we brought the grill home, he made dinner every night! I love it. I keep bringing home chicken, steaks, hot dogs... next I think I will buy some scallops. I'm not dumb. :)

Have a great weekend!

x
Kelly

jules @ The Diversion Project said...

he he, nothing like a man and his grill, its a beautiful thing. Good plan!

thanks for the link x

Erika Ward said...

my husband was just talking about getting a new grill this weekend. i with you kelly, scallops for sure!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...