Saturday, January 9, 2010

Sunny Saturday...



Even though the weather is FREEZING everywhere and we are all bundled up (except for you brats living in Southern California, where it's 80 degrees)...  at least it's sunny today!  I've pushed the drapes open in every room to get that therapeutic sunshine into the house. 



Unfortunately, my morning was wasted by attending the worst estate auction ever.  And, to make it worse, I drove an hour to get there.  So, I made up for it with some shopping at Target (where I tried on the previously mentioned Rodarte leopard dress and realized that I am way too old to pull that off...  so, I settled for a couple of sweaters).  I hope you are enjoying your Saturday and that it's sunny where you are!
...

BTW, I added an awesome marble lamp to the shop.  It's so gorgeous.  Oh, and an amazingly preppy hunting trophy-- the largest set of antlers ever listed in the shop.  Nice rack, huh?


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Dayka Robinson said...

Love those antlers. Nothing like going to a yard/estate/thrift sale and everything is JUNK (or overpriced).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...