Thursday, November 5, 2009

Custom Drawings


I am now accepting orders for custom drawings for the Holiday Season.  If you are interested, please email me for details!  

I just completed the two projects below for an outstanding family here on the east coast.  One drawing features the couple's first home, and the other is their current home that they share with their children!  I thoroughly enjoyed working on this project and thank you for allowing me to draw such treasured places! 





$125.00 per drawing (in most cases).  With this order, you will receive the 5x7 original pen and ink drawing of your home (or significant building in your life!), double matted in a black mat with cream edging, ready for an 8x10 frame.

*I am only accepting a small number of projects this year.  So, if you are interested, please email me at highstreetmarket@gmail.com !

...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...