Thursday, September 24, 2009

Cookie Magazine, Nashville Home Tour



In addition to Country Living, I also grabbed Cookie Magazine while running through the airport...  The home editor over there really picks some fantastic homes, and I thought I would share the recently featured Nashville home in this month's issue! 



The couple purchased a log cabin fixer upper on a fabulous street and totally transformed it to meet the needs of their growing family. Their style mixes chic modern pieces with vintage finds, and all of it coexists in a brilliantly practical(!) home. I love the mix of high-end furniture with IKEA accents... the kitchen counters are corian rather than fussy marble, and I love how they kept that log cabin charm.  Enjoy!




















No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Megan said...

I really adore this home for its eclectic feel and, like you mentioned, how practical it is. You get the feel that they picked each peice beceause they loved it regardless of where it was from.

plaisirs simples said...

so funny....cookie mag has really filled domino's spot for me ever since it folded. you are right....their home editor does fabulous pieces and even though i don't have kids, or am even married, i read this mag every month!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...