Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Please? Can I go?



I need to get outdoors and maybe take a vacation (update: definitely take a vacation, not maybe). It's cloudy and rainy here, so right now, these breezy pictures are making me happy. I wish I could go "there" and chill out for a while... where no one talks to me and all I can hear are singing birds and water splashing.









Top image from Schappacher White, Ltd. ; second image from Martha Stewart Living ; third image unknown ; fourth image Michael Smith (Cindy Crawford's Mailbu home); fifth image from To Catch a Thief (thanks, Courtney!)

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Style Court said...

The fifth image might be from To Catch a Thief :)

kelly robson said...

Oh, thanks! Love those umbrellas... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...