Friday, April 17, 2009

Friday's Etsy Shop: artgoodies

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone! I plan on relaxing at home with the windows open because it will be 77 degrees and sunny on Saturday! Finally. For now, enjoy this knock-out gorgeous New York kitchen, owned by Katie Lee Joel and designed by my (make believe) boyfriend, Nate Berkus.



Speaking of beautiful kitchens... I want to share a fabulous new Etsy Store with you, called artgoodies. I have my eye on the awesome red lobster towel, but isn't the assortment of colors and animals wonderful? I love how these graphic kitchen towels bring so much personality. And, bonus, artgoodies sells aprons too!


SPECIAL RED Lobster Block Print Towel, $12.00


Quail, block print towel, $15.00


Sailboat, block print towel, $15.00


Build your own six pack! $84.00

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...